What are Valves?
How to maintain AT pneumatic actuator?
1. The connection between AT pneumatic actuator and Valve conforms to ISO5211 standard and can be directly connected with valve. It can also be connected to any valve through transition brackets and joints.
2. The coaxiality between the pneumatic actuator and the rotary shaft and the valve shaft must be ensured during installation.
3. Pipe joints and the inside of the pipe should be cleaned without excess, dust and oil pollution.
4. Pneumatic actuators can be connected with solenoid valves, locators, filters, pressure relief valves, etc. Copper or nylon pipes can be used. In order to prevent dust and reduce noise, mufflers or muffler throttle valves should be installed at the exhaust outlet.
5. The adjusting screw on the pneumatic actuator can adjust the opening angle of the valve slightly. After adjusting, the nut must be locked.
6. After installation, the pneumatic actuator and the valve shall be tested simultaneously. The valve shall be pressurized to the rated pressure. The pneumatic actuator shall switch the two intake ports of the pneumatic actuator with the air source pressure of 0.4-0.7 MPa. The opening and closing of the valve shall be observed. The valve shall be flexible in rotation, free of obstruction, and repeated tests shall be conducted.
7. Install pneumatic actuator of solenoid valve. When debugging, it should first use manual device to adjust (red pressing and twisting on solenoid valve), and then turn on electricity to debug.
8. AT pneumatic actuator should be regularly maintained and maintained. Regular discharge of water, sewage and under normal conditions, air with pneumatic actuator should be checked once every six months and repaired once a year.